Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Metric tastes better



I know - you are thinking " How is that even possible?" - well it is. I am in Iraq and I have put two cans side by side of various different colas. It has been 12 ounce versus 330 milileters since January 9th.

So when I am gulping down a 7-up, Sprite, or Pepsi - I make sure I have one of each can. Then I decide which one tasted better. I have found that 85% of all metric cans taste slightly better than the American Standard ones. I say American Standard because even the British have given up as well as everyone else (yp that small country in Africa too!). So it can be officially re-dubbed "Americanan."

But now I am starting to feel it is some conspiracy. That the entire thing is a set-up so that we Americans are unable to experience the same things as the rest of the world. That we are deliberately setting ourselves against the world - for some final giant war.

I hope I do not scare anyone. But what if it is all true? The solution??
Contact your local Pepsi and Coke dealer and let them know you won't buy ANYTHING BUT METRIC. That's right. Avert a world war over such trivialities now - and things can only get better! No more pounds! Hello kilograms! ( I weight 61.4 - sounds pretty low huh?)

Ohh....and stop COLLECTING crazy non-metric stuff too!

No comments: