Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dealin in downtown

No, I don't deal. But I am speaking about this guy named Dealin I mentioned in my blog a while back. He was negotiating something or other when I walked up in my three-piece suit. "Kevin! How have you been!"

He never forgets a face!

We shook hands, he told me an awfully racist Native joke, and then chatting about the Holidazzle reminded him that buses were free this Saturday and next.

Of course, he claims that the college age guy he was chatting with just wanted to buy some peyote from him. For spiritual reasons of course ( I never quite understood those books by Carlos Castenada )..but remember...he's not dealin'! :P

He had to catch a bus ( #14 - same as me ) and I had to finish my patrol around the block. Still, nice to run into familiar faces in downtown.

No comments: