Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 22nd Day to me

I read a horoscope stating that the 2oth and 21st of this month would be difficult for me. They weren't, but that is not like me to truly believe in such predictions. I do, however, have a favorite lucky number: 22. ( and no Dani, you can't steal it back! )

Yes, it is quite a number for me. Not sure why. My first bus in primary school was number 22, and my fortunes have been tied around such a number remains mysterious. But it seems to follow me. Even living in Minneapolis, I have always lived a couple blocks from 22nd Street. I am fortunate to live near bus #22, and even when staying in Chicago, the #22 went along where I was staying on Clark.

Today is the 22nd of July, and I just won a pair of Adidas shoes just after 22:00 using my 22nd bottle cap of Mt. Dew. ( and I don't even drink the sugar-laden stuff ) To prove it, I will upload the photos. So happy 22 day to me, hopefully it's been good to you! :P

No comments: