Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ridiculous hoops for a badge I already had?






















I really don't know why I did this - I saw a Google Ad asking if I was a Republican or what party I would support. Okay, I figured NOT a Republican - probably what I already know I am - a Green. So I took this 20 question quiz - only to be confronted with those dreaded pages of ads asking if I would click "Yes" on them! I hate those. I wish they would all die. Is that anti-artificial life of me?

Yeah, I've seen "Ghost in the Shell" several times - I don't care if artificial life does come into 'being' online if it is in the form of these hideous spamalicious websites!

I also hate spam. All of them. Even my non-veggy Somali friends can appreciate my stance on this critical issue, though they may not agree on all my thoughts.

So, now the question is - do I show this badge of honor to everyone? Or do I hide it in shame of answering those pathetic questions? By hiding it, I also prevent others from doing the same to support "the cause." Oh what to do in this digitally-stressful 21st Century!

Ahh, got it. Post it to my blog. My own personal diary that is all mine. And no one reads that right? :P

But I went searching for more legitimate - non-advertising hawking sites. I found two I like:

http://www.3pc.net/matchmaker/quiz.html

and gurl.com has a good one. Though I think some questions are a bit cheesy and miss the point.












gURL.comI took the "Count Me In" quiz on gURL.com
My party is...

Green

What They Stand For: The defining position of the Greens is their dedication to environmental issues--hence the name "Green." They also believe in grassroots democracy, supporting local activism, smaller and independently owned business, abortion rights...Read more...

What's your political party?


No comments: