Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brandy enroute to Costa Rica

Today at 4AM Brandy will leave for Costa Rica. She will be there as part of a student-exchange program. She will live with a family and go to class each day. It is an amazing Spanish Immersion course - since it is held in a Spanish speaking nation.

Brandy , Lori Yakle, Tony, and myself all met up at Lori's place after I got off the work bus around 1 AM. We then went to Hard Times Cafe and had a quasi-breakfast. It was nice chatting with everyone and seeing Brandy for one last time before she had to leave.

I will be watching Josiah by myself for around 9-10 weeks. I also have to find someone to watch Josiah from March 11-18th, as our babysitter has other plans that week. Other weekends and days our babysitter cannot help, I have had to find replacements. SO far so good - except for that week. Been contacting Glen to see if he can help - even if only for a few days.

No comments: