Saturday, February 03, 2007

Phanice!


I have been absent from the blogosphere for nearly a month. Barely keeping up with my life in "reality" for those outside.

Several months ago I met Phanice online. I have met dozens of people all over the world through various IMing, she being one of the first I met in Africa. Many of my co-worker's are from East Africa. Phanny seemed too good to be true last year, so I decided to meet her this year.

My nearly 3 week vacation to Kenya was amazing including this cities of Nakuru, Kisii, and of course Nairobi. I didn't make it to Mombasa, but that is for the future. I will be going back in time to share with everyone some clips from my times there, because I DID take photos as one can see here.

I amazed at how Phanice is as easy going as myself and even more stable - is that possible? I could go on for a long time about her, and so I will try to space it out over the next few years rather than now.

While Brandy and I are not staying together due to long-term difficulties, neither of us should be flouting our responsibilities towards Josiah. But Brandy and I have gone through the difficult discussions before letting everyone else in on whatsup. ( and we still don't know everything that will happen - we aren't psychic or anything)

The song by UB40 is one played a LOT in Kenya - heard it everywhere! And it's one of my favorites already.....
















Music Codes by Mp3Raid.com

No comments: